Friday, December 29, 2006

Worth a Look

Blogs, sites, and other links of useful and interesting topics concerning 8mm footage.

I found a lot of these by using my Google Alerts and thought I'd share the wealth.

This blog and video captures the essence of family Christmases long ago.

Here's a blog with a video link about Christmas long past also. It feels like snooping!

Here's a frame from an old 8mm film. Kind of creepy at first.

This guy is an amazing writer. He talks about capturing memories. There's no video though.

Remembering the "Spirit of Christmas" - an article and video.

Here's a guy who knows a guy who will do 8mm film of weddings. Video footage included. Why didn't I know about this for my wedding?

Well that's what I've run across, the abridged version.

Hope everyone is having a happy holiday season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home